Regular price $17.50
- Reusable protective mask
- Washable, which makes them reusable and environmentally friendly
- Constructed with high quality cotton & blends
- 98% Cotton 2%Spandex
- Filtration capacity of around 75%
- Made in Canada.
- FINAL SALE: No Return & No Exchange
How to Use:
- Before putting on a mask, wash your hands with a hydro alcoholic solution or with soap and water.
- Put on the mask, holding the elastic bands only, so as to cover the nose and mouth and take care to adjust it as well as possible on the face.
- Avoid touching the mask; if you touch a used mask, change the mask and wash your hands.
- Replace the mask with a new mask when it gets wet.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind while holding the elastic bands, place the mask immediately and directly in the washing machine.
- After removing the mask, wash your hands with a hydro alcoholic solution or with soap and water.
- Machine wash in hot water. Dry hanging.
It is essential to wash the mask before first use and all other subsequent uses.
The use of the mask is only effective if it is used in combination with frequent hand washing with hydro alcoholic gel or soap and water for 20 seconds.
This mask is not an approved medical product and should only be used if you have no other alternative. Do not use this product when the contaminant concentrations present an immediate danger to health or life.
It is important that you know how to use it, remove it and dispose of it properly.
It is above all a preventive measure more than a protective measure. When properly used, wearing a washable-reusable mask can add an additional barrier against certain particulate contaminants, but does not eliminate exposure or the risk of contracting a disease or infection.
Failure to comply with all of these instructions and limitations regarding the use of this product may reduce the effectiveness of the mask and cause illness or death.